Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ahhhh... Very quick post.

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday - that was pure laziness, I couldn't motivate myself to get to an internet café - and sorry todays is going to be short - I've just wasted most of my hour on surfing around various literary-type websites.

Just a quick update on what has been happening to me.

I finally broke all ties with my old life by giving my agent a ring and telling them that they could put my room up for rent. I guess there's no going back now. I'm going to have to start looking for a place in London, as I shouldn't stay in the house for too long... no-one likes a guest who outstays his welcome.

I've done a quite a bit of planning on my novel: more of which in my next post.

Also, I'm really getting on with the guys who are putting me up at the house, which, given their generosity, is probably a good thing. They really seem to be my kind of people (and, I've never really had anyone who I've considered my kind of people before).

Everything is exciting at the moment and I'm hopelessly optimistic. This usually means that I'm bound for a slough of depression; it hasn't yet come on.

Will do a good long post tomorrow, so as to make up for my laxity (is that a word), laxness (is that a word), laxativity (definitely not a word and has disturbing connotations).

Til tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home