Saturday, August 12, 2006

Return after a long Hiatus

Well, well, well... I found this blog again - that I started earlier this year when I was full of life and full of hope.

Unfortunately not much has happened with my writing in the last six months or so. I have found myself a little flat in Deptford (for those of you who don't know it's in South London), and have taken up another boring job - doing bits of things in an office nearby.

Its amazing. At the start of the year I thought I would give up everything - run away to London. I thought I could make it. Money pressures took there toll, I suppose.

I will try and keep up to date with this blog now that I've remembered it, though I will only put on any information about my writing (which, as I say, incidents of which have been few and far between).

Maybe finding this blog is a good sign - maybe I will take up my pen again. I will try and do some writing tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, but... What happened with the Laird? You have to fill us in on some details.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Komedy Kollective Theatre said...

Perhaps you ought to think about writing for the stage. There is a blooming fringe theatre scene in London, and of course, there's always next year's Edinburgh Festival. It's much easier to get a play put on than have a novel published (been there, done that, well tried to, lol), and it's much more fun, too.

Any writers reading this in the North of England, give our website a gander.

http://komedykollective.com

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home